50PlusConnection.com provides branded web and social media advertising platform services for its Third Party Partners and Business Clients on The 50 Plus Connection web platform and/or social media platforms. In all cases below, the term “The 50 Plus Connection” used herein describes and refers to 50PlusConnection.com, its Third Party Partners and Business Clients that choose to publish branded advertising on The 50 Plus Connection web platform and/or social media platforms. The term “Services” will be used to describe The 50 Plus Connection web platform and social media platforms collectively. The term “User” will be used herein to describe the individuals who chose to use The 50 Plus Connection web platform and/or social media platforms. The term “Terms” will be used to describe this document and its content.
A) The 50 Plus Connection’s Rights
i) Ownership: All right, title, and interest in and to the Services are and will remain the exclusive property of The 50 Plus Connection. The Services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws in United States.
ii) Reservation of Rights: The 50 Plus Connection reserves the right at all times, but does not have an obligation, to remove or refuse to distribute any content on the Services and to terminate Users or reclaim usernames. The 50 Plus Connection also reserves the right to access and disclose any User information believed to be necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (b) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof (c) detect, prevent and address fraud, security or technical issues (d) respond to user support requests or (e) protect the rights, property or safety of The 50 Plus Connection and its Users.
iii) Content Endorsement: The 50 Plus Connection does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. Users understand and agree that by using the Services, Users may be exposed to content that may be mislabeled, inaccurate or offensive either directly posted to the Service or through the use of a link posted on the Service. Under no circumstances will The 50 Plus Connection be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Services or content or damages resulting from User clicking on a link posted to the Service.
iv) The 50 Plus Connection’s Discretion: The Services that The 50 Plus Connection provides are constantly evolving and improving thus causing the Services that The 50 Plus Connection provides to change and be altered from time to time without prior notice to Users.
v) Advertising: The types and extent of advertising by The 50 Plus Connection on the Services are subject to change. In consideration for The 50 Plus Connection granting Users access to the Services, the User agrees that The 50 Plus Connection may place such advertising on the Services or in connection with the display of content or information from the Services.
B) Usage Rules
i) UsersProvide Information at Their Own Risk: Users are entirely responsible for all information whether publicly posted or privately transmitted using the Services and assume all responsibility for any consequences thereof related to your actions using the Services. The User represents and warrants that they have all the rights and authority necessary to grant the rights herein to any content that the User submits.
ii) Use of Information is at User’s Own Risk: Users are solely responsible for your own content, data, graphics, messages transmitted, or other materials. The 50 Plus Connection does not control the information posted or transmitted by users of the Services and thus cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of such information. Under no circumstances will The 50 Plus Connection be held liable for or assume any responsibility for any information that was posted or transmitted by third parties. Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by the User through the Services is at the User’s own risk.
iv) Passwords: Users are responsible for safeguarding the password they choose to use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under their password. The 50 Plus Connection cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from User’s failure to safeguard their password information.
v) Prohibited Conduct on The 50 Plus Connection: By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using this web Site, you will not:
- Harm children in any way;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, upload, make available, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same (hereinafter “Post”) any vulgar, hateful, malicious, racially or ethnically slanderous, harmful, inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, abusive, libelous, threatening, obscene, false, or unlawful material or information;
- Users may not display obscene or pornographic images anywhere on the site, or provide links to any obscene content which is considered severely offensive or hate-oriented. The 50 Plus Connection reserves the right to determine what is offensive or obscene.
- Post any material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, intellectual property or other proprietary right of any party (the “Rights”), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material;
- Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage, interrupt, or functionally limit the operation of another’s computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Post or transmit spam, “chain letters”, “junk mail”, promotional materials or any form of solicitation, advertise or offer to sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose, other than in areas of the Web Site intended for such uses;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted or transmitted;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the use of the site and its Services;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Hack into any part of the Web Site, operate computer programs of any sort that willfully extract copyrighted information for illegal purposes, or jeopardize the performance/disrupt/interfere with the delivery of the Services, servers, or network infrastructure;
- Encourage, glorify or commit a criminal offense; Users may not use The 50 Plus Connection or it’s Services for any unlawful purposes. This includes uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any content that The 50 Plus Connection deems to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. The 50 Plus Connection reserves the right to determine what is objectionable.
- Provide material support or resources to any organization designated as a foreign terrorist organization in any manner whatsoever;
(vi) Termination of Accounts: Users engaging in any prohibited behaviors may be investigated for abuse. The 50 Plus Connection reserves the right to immediately terminate a User’s account without further notice. Cause for termination shall include, but not be limited to:
- User initiated request;
- Extended periods of account inactivity;
- Repetitive returned emails from a therefore assumed inactive account;
- Unforeseeable technical difficulties or issues;
- Law enforcement request
(vii) Contesting Deletion of a User’s Account: If your account has been modified, inactivated or terminated, and you wish to contest The 50 Plus Connection’s judgment, you may email Support@50PlusConnection.com. This is not a guarantee to any action on The 50 Plus Connection’s part in response to your comments.
C) Other Terms
i) Services available As-Is: The 50 Plus Connection will not be held responsible for any loss of data or system damage to User’s computer system or mobile device as a result of the use of the Services. The Services provided to the User by The 50 Plus Connection are on an “as available” and “as is” basis. The 50 Plus Connection cannot guarantee that the Services will be available on an uninterrupted, error-free or secure basis. The 50 Plus Connection will not be held liable for any content or communications made using the Services that is deleted, failed to transmit or failed to store.
ii) Links: The Services may contain Third Party links to other websites. Users acknowledge and agree that The 50 Plus Connection is not liable or responsible for the accuracy, availability or content of such websites. Links to such websites do not imply any endorsement by The 50 Plus Connection. The User acknowledges and assumes sole responsibility for and assumes all risks that may be involved in accessing any such websites.
iii) Limitation of Liability: The 50 Plus Connection, its employees, investors, officers, partners and affiliates will not be held liable for any damages or losses of any nature, tangible or intangible or consequential or incidental damages as a result of the use of The 50 Plus Connection’s Services.
iv) Exclusions: The limitations above my not apply to some Users as certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages or exclusion of certain warranties.
v) Waiver and Severability: Should The 50 Plus Connection fail to enforce any portion of these Terms, that will not be deemed a waiver of The 50 Plus Connection’s right to do so. Should any part of these Terms be held to be invalid or unenforceable; the remaining portions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
vi) Controlling Law and Jurisdiction: The laws of the State of South Carolina govern these Terms and any legal action related to them without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or User’s state or country of residence. Any and all legal proceedings, claims or litigation in regards to the Services will be brought exclusively in Charleston County, South Carolina and the User agrees to this venue and jurisdiction without objection as to inconvenience of location.
viii) Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The 50 Plus Connection, its officers, directors, employees, sponsors, partners, and agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal fees, alleging or resulting from your actions dealing with our advertisers, sponsors or partners or use of the site, your posting or transmission of Materials, or your breach of this TOS Agreement. The 50 Plus Connection will provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
i) By “post” these Terms refer to a post on The 50 Plus Connection platform or mobile application or a post otherwise made available to The 50 Plus Connection.
ii) By “use” the Terms mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
iii) By “personally-identifiable information” and “personal information,” these Terms mean any information that could be used to locate and contact the User directly, such as the User’s real name, phone number, address, email address, and instant messenger screen names.
iv) By “non-personally identifiable information” and “non-personal information,” these Terms mean all information other than “personal information,” such as the User’s interests, activities, and comments.
E) Questions / Support
i) To Contact The 50 Plus Connection directly please email: Support@50PlusConnection.com
–Last Revision 4-30-15